Skip to content
Ingredients - makes 2
- ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- ½ tbsp vegan butter
- 2 Zen Chocolate Peanut Butter Puddings
- 2 marshmallows, to top
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the peanut butter and butter for about 15-20 seconds or until melted. Pour the graham cracker crumbs in and mix until combined.
- In your serving glasses, divide the graham cracker mixture between the two and press into the bottom.
- Top each glass with the pudding. Place a marshmallow on top and torch if desired. Serve immediately and enjoy!