Ingredients - Makes 3
Graham Cracker Layer
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
Peanut Butter Layer
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 jars Zen Peanut Butter Chocolate Pudding
- Dairy free whipped cream, to top
- Shaved chocolate, to top
- Make graham cracker crumbs by pulsing graham crackers in a food processor until finely crumbled. Add to a bowl with the melted butter and mix with a fork to combine.
- Divide the graham cracker mixture between the 3 mini pie tins. Press the mixture into the tin firmly, working it up the sides and on the bottom. Transfer to the freezer and let chill for 30-45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, use an electric mixer to beat the peanut butter, powdered sugar, non dairy milk, and vanilla extract until well combined and smooth.
- Once the graham cracker crust has set, spoon the peanut butter mixture into each pie tin. Spread in an even layer. Return to the fridge or freezer and let set for about 30 minutes.
- On top of each peanut butter layer, spoon some of the peanut butter chocolate pudding in an even layer. Chill until ready to serve.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream and some shaved chocolate and enjoy!