- 2 pears, halved
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Pinch ground cinnamon, to taste
- Zen Vanilla Pudding, to top
- Granola of choice, to top
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use a small cookie scoop or spoon to remove the core and some of the inside of the pear to leave room for toppings.
- Place the pears cut side up in a baking dish. Drizzle with the maple syrup and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes or until fork tender on the edges and lightly golden brown.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes, then serve warm dolloped with the vanilla pudding and a sprinkle of granola!