Ingredients - makes 2
- 2 oz shortbread cookies, crumbled
- 2 jars Zen Coconut Milk Vanilla Pudding
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- Add the cookies to a food processor and pulse until cookies are a crumb-like consistency. You should have about ½ cup of the cookie crumbs.
- Spoon 2-3 spoonfuls of the crumb mixture into the bottom of 3 little serving cups.
- Mix the vanilla pudding with lemon zest and juice. Spoon on top of shortbread in the little cups.
- Refrigerate until ready to enjoy then top with more lemon zest if desired!