Skip to content
- Bake the cake in a 9x13 inch pan according to package directions. Let cool to room temperature or chilled.
- Use an extra large straw, the end of the spatula, or another tool to poke holes throughout the cake, about 1 inch apart.
- Mix the pudding with the milk, then pour over the cake. Use a spatula to spread the pudding over the cake, filling the holes with the pudding mixture.
- Spread the whipped cream over the cake in a single even layer, spreading smooth.
- Let chill for at least 30 minutes before slicing and serving with shaved chocolate on top!